Saturday, January 30, 2010

Skates For Cross-training New (Ice Only) Hockey Player. Rec Or 'Hockey' Inline Skates For Cross Training?

New (Ice only) hockey player. Rec or 'Hockey' inline skates for cross training? - skates for cross-training

The already a few years since I played hockey and now I'm back. Unfortunately I am out of shape.

I get a pair of skates for the formation of the cross, and I am the decision to purchase "ice skates or hockey skates fitness?

Hockey skates feel more like my hockey skates on the ice, but when I prepare and recovery of certain leg muscles cares? No doubt, appreciate the most comfortable on skates skating fitness ...

* * For more details - I'm 26, so do not play roller hockey pickup with the neighborhood kids. As the ice is closer than anywhere else in roller hockey (and cheap), so I'll do 'Hockey Council "there.
Finally, I would join an adult league Rec 'with a minimum of practice ice time, but these men teams in general practice, in-line skates?

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment